HRD Attestation procedure in Chennai , Tamilnadu :
I am writing this article to help those who wish to get Chennai HRD and other attestaions to get Visa and jobs in abroad and they want to get their certificate Attestation in Tamilnadu. In this article I will mention the procedure of certificate Attestation in procedure in Tamilnadu. I hope that this article will help you lot while you try to complete the attestation process in Chennai.
Friends if you want to get your certificate Attestation in Chennai and Tamilnadu, which is required for employment and spouse visa process in abroad, then you have to visit three attestation authority to complete the attestation process. Please find below the detail procedure of certificate Attestation in Chennai and Tamilnadu. Normally there are Three steps of certificate Attestation in Chennai and Tamilnadu:
- Certificate Attestation from the Human Resource Department in Chennai Secretariat
- Certificate Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Certificate Attestation from Embassy of concern country.
I hereby describe the Details of each step:
- Certificate Attestation from the Human Resource Department(HRD) in Chennai and Tamilnadu:
This is the first step of certificate Attestation in Tamilnadu. You have to get your certificate attested from the Human Resource Department . For example if your BE Degree certificate is issued from SRM University Chennai, you have to get attestation from Chennai HRD Department , located at Chennai secretariat campus
Find Address of HRD, Chennai :
Public Department Secretariat, Chennai 600 009 PBX No. 044-25665566
Dr P.SenthilKumar, IAS
Tmt Mythili K. Rajendran IAS,25670101 Extn-5875,Addl. Secy (Public)
Tmt D Vasanthi,25676315 Extn-5698,28114056
Additional Secretary to Government, Public(Protocol)
Thiru C. Samayamoorthy, IAS,25671500 PABX : 5675,Deputy Secretary
CS Control Room,25671388,25670372
Foreigners I & II,25670324,General 25670631
L & O,25672396 ,MV I & II ,25671774,OP II,25677825,Protocol I & II,25671160
Special A,25671627,Special B,25676882,SC,25671388,25670372,SC(AC),25672171,Telephones I,25675369
Telex,25672524,FAX (US, Foreigners),25671354,FAX (Public Dept),25677128,25670367
Timing: Submission of application 10 am to 1 pm. Delivery of certificate 2 pm to 4.30 pm
Documents Required: 1. Original certificate 2. Copy of passport 3. Copy of offer letter if available 4. One passport size photograph 5. Note: 1. If you do not have employment letter then you have to produce print out of email (from your employer) stating your confirmation of employment. Because it will be time consuming to purchase IPO in Chennai for those who came for certificate Attestation from outside Chennai. If you forgot to bring IPO with you then you can purchase the IPO from post office of Secretariat . 3. After submission of application normally it will take 15 to 25 days to complete the certificate Attestation.
(Note:If have any emergency , you can skip this process and you can get Mumbai hrd in one day process if necessary. )
- Certificate Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA),Chennai Branch. After certificate Attestation from HRD, you can apply to MEA, in Chennai Branch itself for certificate Attestation. Only MEA, Chennai will certify the certificate.
Ministry of External Affairs, Address: 68, College Road, E.V.K. Sampath Maaligai, 7th Floor, Numgambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006, Phone: 044 2825 1323
Documents Required: 1.Original certificate duly attested by HRD. 2. Copy of passport. Timing: Submission of application 10 a.m to 12.30 p.m Delivery of certificate : on the same day between 4 p.m to 5.30 p.m. After MEA certificate Attestation you have to apply to Embassy of concern country in which you want to go.
(Note : If you wish to get Apotille without state HRD, you cannot get apostille in Chennai. You can get Apostille without HRD in Delhi only.)
- Certificate Attestation form Embassy of concern country. This is the final stage of certificate Attestation. Please note that the embassy will not take your application from you directly. You have to approach to the Agent for this task. Documents Required: 1.Original Certificate duly attested by HRD & MEA. 2. Copy of passport. 3. Original Employment Letter. 4. Copy of Visa. Please note that some embassy may demand your original marksheet. Time Required: Generally it will take 2-3 weeks to complete the certificate Attestation.
I hope that this article will help to those friends who want to get their certificate attestation in Chennai , Tamilnadu.
If you engage one of leading attestation service in Tamilnadu, they will take care of all attestation in single visit.