Find the complete procedure to get an Apostille/ MEA Attestation in Chennai, Tamilnadu,India. First let’s see total how many places you can get an Apostille stamp from Tamilnadu, India.
Here is the places in India you can apostille your certificate
Ministry of External Affairs is the nodal Ministry for consular legalization and Apostille of documents for use in India and abroad.
This service is being performed by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi at the following locations:
1.Delhi Ministry of External Affairs
(Consular, Passport & Visa Division),
Attestation Cell, Patiala House Annexe,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110011.
Email 1: email@example.com, Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Chennai Ministry of External Affairs Branch Secretariat,
68, College Road, E.V.K. Sampath Mallaligai,
7th Floor, Numgambakkam,
Phone: 044-28252200, 28251323
(3) Hyderabad Ministry of External Affairs Branch Secretariat
B-Block, Room No. 310-312,
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat,
(4) Kolkata Ministry of External Affairs Branch Secretariat
2, Ballygunge, Park Road,
Phone: 033-22879701, 22802686,
(5) Guwahati Ministry of External Affairs Branch Secretariat
House No. 307, Beltola, Basistha Road,
Phone: 0361-2229155, 2229156,
Step by Step procedure on how to get Apostille Attestation on your Degree /Diploma / Marriage / PCC /POA /Birth Certificate in Tamilnadu
- All original documents requiring attestation or Apostille should be first authenticated by the designated agencies in the State from where the document has been issued.
- The following supporting documents are to be submitted along with the original document.
- A Photo copy of the document to be attested and
- A Photocopy of the Passport whose document required to be legalized only on
- Only original documents are legalized and not on photo copies.
- Fee for Apostille : A fee of Rs. 50/- is payable by means of Postal Order drawn in favor of Pay & Accounts Officer (PAO), Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, for Apostille on each document. However, there is no fee for normal attestation (Non-Apostille) of documents. Documents requiring attestation should be submitted personally or through an authorized representative at the counters of the above-mentioned offices. In no case, the documents may be sent for attestation by post/courier.
Your document need to be get HRD attestation to get Apostille in Branch secretariat located In Chennai. If you need Apostille in quick process or If you need Apostille without HRD you have to approach MEA office in Delhi only.